GM Batteries in Roseville, California
Genuine GM products for your Chevrolet vehicle.
John L Sullivan Chevrolet
350 Automall Drive
Roseville, CA 95661
Service & Parts Hours
- Weekdays & Saturday: 7:00AM - 6:30PM
- Closed Sundays
Service: (916) 781-7575
Sales: (916) 782-1243
Parts: (916) 782-1243
Internet: (916) 788-8704
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Chevrolet battery. Manufactured to Chevrolet's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Chevrolet batteries have been approved by Chevrolet engineers for years of trouble-free service-and no one knows your Chevrolet better than they do. Schedule your appointment at John L Sullivan Chevrolet to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!