Take the fun way into the office
LONG BEACH RED TINTCOAT
Extra Cost Color
CERAMIC MATRIX GRAY METALLIC
SEBRING ORANGE TINTCOAT
Extra Cost Color
BLADE SILVER METALLIC
CORVETTE RACING YELLOW TINTCOAT
Extra Cost Color
ADMIRAL BLUE METALLIC
$55,495 Starting MSRP 1
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
Chevrolet Options Vehicles you may also like:
Search Corvette by Trim Level:
You'll happily take the stares
Its flowing lines are a work of art. But this sleek form is functional, with integrated aerodynamic and cooling components that contribute to a precise drive. And because Stingray was designed to be a convertible from the start, performance stays up when the top goes down.
- Convertible models feature a fully electronic top that can be lowered remotely at speeds of up to 30 mph
- A functional hood air extractor helps reduce front-end lift
- Available rear intake vents guide air to help cool both transmission oil and rear differential
- Sculpted Bi-Xenon HID headlamps achieve high and low beams with a single light engine
Your carbon-fiber-adorned cockpit awaits
This legendary sports car features a driver-oriented cockpit with a flowing design and premium materials. Intuitive instruments help you stay focused on the road, while available heated and ventilated front seats and dual-zone climate control make for a comfortable and refined driving experience.
- Standard GT bucket seat provides excellent support, while available Competition Sport seats feature pronounced side bolsters for extreme cornering
- Available Napa leather seating surfaces feature precision hand stitching and sueded microfiber accents to help create your perfect driving environment
- Lightweight aluminum and carbon-fiber trim adds another level of personalization
- Driver-oriented flat bottom steering wheel available in leather or sueded microfiber
Protection through performance
With standard technologies like Active Handling, Traction Control, Bi-Xenon headlamps and 4-wheel antilock brakes, Corvette is designed to help you stay safe through performance. And should a collision occur, a light aluminum space frame provides added stiffness, while OnStar® Automatic Crash Response connects you to an Advisor who will get the help you need.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Connect to more than just the road
Chevrolet Infotainment System
Get the entertainment you love and the information you want with available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®. And with the Chevrolet Infotainment System touch-screen display, you can send and receive texts, play music and more.
- Premium Bose® audio system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio 3-month trial on 1LT
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with one year of service on 2LT and 3LT
- Drop-down center screen reveals storage area with USB port
- Audio input jack and Bluetooth® 3.0 wireless technology for easy streaming
Apple CarPlay support offers a smarter, simpler way to use your iPhone® to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
An available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection for up to seven devices means the Internet comes along for the ride, almost anywhere you go.
Android Auto compatibility makes accessing your calendar, playlists, Google Maps and more as easy as connecting your compatible smartphone.
A dopamine boost with every press of the throttle
A press of the accelerator is all it takes to create euphoria. A 6.2L V8 engine provides up to 460 horsepower†, while a choice of 7-speed manual with Active Rev Matching or available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission ensures there's a Stingray to take any driver's breath away.
Standard Brembo® brakes provide ample stopping power at a variety of speeds. Standard 19" front and 20" wheels come wrapped in Michelin® Pilot® Super Sport ZP summer-only tires† for incredible grip and precise control.
Z51 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
For even more finesse and agility, the Z51 Performance Package adds a performance suspension, Brembo® brake rotors and Electronic Limited-Slip Differential. Under the hood, a dry-sump oil system helps deliver performance during extreme cornering.
MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL
Available Magnetic Selective Ride Control™ is a real-time damping system that reads the road every millisecond and can adjust in under 15 milliseconds. An innovative suspension fluid contains metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant, giving you the control to push harder while staying planted.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 782-1243 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.