2019 Chevrolet Colorado Overview by John L Sullivan Chevrolet
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
Up to 7,700 LBS. available towing on Colorado 2WD with available Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- 2.5L direct injected 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes with Duralife™ brake rotors
- 4-way power-adjustable driver seat
Work Truckfeature highlights
- 2.5L direct injected engine
- Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic transmission (Standard on 2WD Crew Cab Short Box and 2WD and 4x4 Extended Cab models. Available on 2WD Crew Cab Long Box models.)
- Dual rear seats with underseat storage (Extended Cab)
- Folding rear bench seat (Crew Cab)
- Body-color rear bumper, mirror caps and door handles
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Transfer case shield (4x4)
- Unique 17-inch painted wheels and all-terrain tires
- Off-Road Appearance Package
- Off-Road suspension
- Multimatic DSSV Damping System
- Increased clearance and track width
2019 Colorado Specials
Available Until: 3/31/2019
NEW 2019 CHEVROLET COLORADO
For 72 Months*
1. Excludes select base trims. Offer includes price reduction below MSRP and cash allowance. Must show proof of current ownership or lease of a 1999 model year or newer non-GM vehicle. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/1/19. See participating dealer for details.
2. 2019 Spark 2LT based on $18,595 MSRP. 2019 Impala Premier based on $37,995 MSRP. 2019 Sonic Premier based on $22,790 MSRP. Must show proof of current ownership or lease of a 1999 model year or newer non-GM vehicle. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/1/19. See participating dealer for details.
2019 CHEVROLET Colorado excludes Base. 0% APR for 72 months for qualified buyers. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1000 you finance. Example down payment: 18%. Some customers will not qualify. Take delivery by 04-01-2019. See Dealer for details.
**2019 CHEVROLET Colorado Crew 4WD LT Lease:
For Everyone: $4,699 due at signing (after all offers)*. $0 security deposit.
For Current Lessees of 2012 model year or newer select GM vehicles: $2,699 due at signing (after all offers)**. $0 security deposit.
Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles at participating dealers.
*Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2019 CHEVROLET Colorado Crew 4WD LT with an MSRP of $34,200. 36 monthly payments total $11,484. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 03-31-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details.
**Current Lessees of 2012 model year or newer Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Equinox and Chevrolet Malibu vehicles: Payments are based on an MSRP of $34,200. 36 monthly payments total $11,484. Must show proof of lease. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 03-31-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details.
2019 CHEVROLET Colorado excludes Base. Not available with special finance or lease offers. Take delivery by 03-31-2019. See dealer for details.
Capably crafted for maximum comfort
Colorado is built for utility and designed for individuality. Thanks to its rugged good looks, perfect size and quiet cabin combined with all the functionality of its bed and available GearOn™ storage system†, this truck makes a statement in the city and in the country.
Inside, you'll find ample storage and available creature comforts like a heated steering wheel, cloth or leather-appointed heated front seats and a Bose® sound system.
TOWING AND TRAILERING
Ready to put Colorado and its available best-in-class towing to work? Our Trailering Guide will help you find the maximum amount of weight each Chevy truck can confidently pull.Towing & Trailering Guide
Colorado offers three engines - a standard 2.5L I-4, an available 3.6L V6 and the available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel - each of which is a winner in its own way.
An available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine offers best-in-class towing power and torque, and makes Colorado America's most fuel-efficient midsize pickup truck†. When it comes to engines, this one goes right to the front of the class.
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque, more than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
- 3,500-lb. towing capability
- 20 MPG city/26 highway - better highway fuel economy than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
3.6L DOHC V6
- Best-in-class 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,000-lb. towing capability, more than any competitive V6 engine
- 18 MPG city/25 highway EPA-estimated MPG
DURAMAX® 2.8L TURBO-DIESEL
- 181 horsepower
- Best-in-class 7,700-lb. towing capability
- Best-in-class 369 lb.-ft. of torque
- Best-in-class 20 MPG city/30 highway
Tech that gets the job done
The new Chevrolet Infotainment System, available wireless charging and multiple USB ports turn Colorado into your advanced digital assistant.
- Apple CarPlay™ compatibility
- Android Auto™ compatibility
- Built-in available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®
- Bluetooth connectivity
Get serious about safety
Built with strong materials and offering a range of available active safety features, Colorado makes safety a top priority.
- High-strength steel frame
- Reinforced safety cage
- StabiliTrak® with Traction Control
- Dual-stage frontal airbags† for driver and front passenger. Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Head-curtain airbags for outboard seating positions
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 297-6980 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.