2019 Colorado Life's more fun with a truck
Colorado finds the perfect balance between work and play. From work truck to the off-road-ready ZR2 and from technology to safety - not to mention three capable engines to choose from including the available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine - it's the midsize truck that offers it all.
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
Chevrolet Options Vehicles you may also like:
Hit the road, then the trails
Asphalt. Desert. Mud. Mountains. As the most capable off-road truck in its class, Colorado ZR2 is ready to take on just about anything thanks to its wide, stable stance and features like off-road mode and segment-exclusive Multimatic&rade; shocks.
- Two engine choices: an advanced 3.6L V6 with best-in-class horsepower, or the GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel with best-in-class torque
- Segment-exclusive Multimatic DSSV™ Damping System
Colorado features inlaid triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help keep outside noise out and the music on the available Bose sound system sounding that much better. In fact, there's no quieter midsize truck on the road today.
- Segment-exclusive front and rear electronic locking differentials
- Purpose-built off-road suspension
Capably crafted for maximum comfort
Colorado is built for utility and designed for individuality. Thanks to its rugged good looks, perfect size and quiet cabin combined with all the functionality of its bed and available GearOn™ storage system, this truck makes a statement in the city and in the country.
- CornerStep rear bumper and corner hand grips
- Four fixed standard, 13 additional available, Cargo Tie-Downs
- Fully boxed frame
- Four-wheel disc brakes with Duralife™ brake rotors
- Inlaid triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener help keep outside noise out
Inside, you'll find ample storage and available creature comforts like a heated steering wheel, cloth or leather-appointed heated front seats and a Bose® sound system.
Go big. Go bold. Every Colorado Special Edition is crafted to make a huge impression. Which statement will you make?
Colorado Redline Edition boasts urban-inspired design with sporty Red and Black accents.
- Available on LT Crew Cab and Extended Cab
- Black window trim, mirror caps, door and tailgate handles, Chevrolet bowtie emblems, grille and surround, and off-road assist steps
- 18-inch wheels with Red accents
- Red recovery hooks
- Spray-on bedliner
Darkened aesthetics give Colorado Z71 Midnight Edition a bold sense of mystery.
- Black exterior, Chevrolet bowtie emblems and grille
- Spray-on bedliner
- Premium all-weather floor liners
- Unique Z71 hard badge
- Black 17-inch wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® tires
Colorado Custom Edition is all about getting the job done in style.
- Available on Work Truck models only
- Body-color grille, door handles, mirror caps and rear bumper
- 2.5L I-4 or 3.6L V6 engine
- Optional Chevrolet Accessories shown
ZR2 DUSK & MIDNIGHT
Colorado ZR2 Dusk and Midnight Editions merge your dark and wild sides into one capable off-roader.
- Black exterior (Midnight Edition)
- Full range of exterior colors (Dusk Edition)
- Black 17-inch 5-spoke wheels
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- ZR2 logo Sport bar with off-road LED lighting
Your truck. Your way.
Tailor your Colorado around your unique lifestyle with dozens of accessories, from bike carriers to utility racks. Whatever your passion, this midsize truck helps you pursue it.
Shown with GM Accessories that are not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
The power of choice
Colorado offers three engines - a standard 2.5L I-4, an available 3.6L V6 and the available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel - each of which is a winner in its own way.
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque, more than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
- 3,500 lbs. towing capability, more than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
- 20 MPG city/26 hwy - better highway fuel economy than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
An available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine offers best-in-class towing power and torque, and makes Colorado America's most fuel-efficient midsize pickup truck†. When it comes to engines, this one goes right to the front of the class.
- 181 horsepower
- Best-in-class 7,700-lb. towing capability
- Best-in-class 369 lb.-ft. of torque
- Best-in-class 20 MPG city/30 highway
3.6L DOHC V6
- Best-in-class 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,000 lbs. towing capability, more than any competitive V6 engine
- 19 MPG city/25 hwy
GM-exclusive Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel: The head of the class
TOWING AND TRAILERING
Ready to put Colorado and its available best-in-class towing to work? Our Trailering Guide will help you find the maximum amount of weight each Chevy truck can confidently pull.
Towing and Trailering Guide
Tech that gets the job done
The new Chevrolet Infotainment System, available wireless charging and multiple USB ports turn Colorado into your advanced digital assistant.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Apple CarPlay™ compatibility
- Android Auto™ compatibility
- Built-in available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®
Get serious about safety
Built with strong materials and offering a range of available active safety features, Colorado makes safety a top priority.
- High-strength steel frame
- Reinforced safety cage
- StabiliTrak® with Traction Control
- Dual-stage frontal and seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front passenger
- Head-curtain airbags for outboard seating positions
STANDARD REAR VISION CAMERA
When in Reverse, this feature helps provide the driver with a view of the scene directly behind the vehicle on a center-stack display to help them park and avoid crashing into nearby objects during low-speed maneuvering.
AVAILABLE FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
This advanced feature monitors how close your vehicle is to the vehicle in front of you. If the system determines that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle could occur, it alerts you of a potential crash.
AVAILABLE LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
This feature provides alerts to help drivers avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when their turn signal is not activated.
AVAILABLE REAR PARK ASSIST
When driving in Reverse below 5 mph, this feature provides distance-to-object alerts to help the driver park and avoid crashing into nearby detected objects directly behind the vehicle during low-speed maneuvering.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 782-1243 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.