COMING TO JOHN L SULLIVAN CHEVROLET
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
2019 Blazer - Revealed
The all-new 2019 Chevrolet Blazer has been revealed. Chevy's midsize Blazer will fit between the smaller Equinox crossover and the full-size Traverse SUV.
Here are a few interesting facts about the all-new Blazer:
- The base Blazer gets a 2.5-liter inline-four under the hood that offers 193 hp and 188 lb-ft of torque.
- Get an optional 3.6-liter V-6 available that delivers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- Both engines are paired to a nine-speed automatic transmission with start/stop technology.
- The V-6 powered Blazer is expected tow up to 4,500 pounds. Hitch Guidance is available with the V-6 option that helps align a trailer by utilizing the SUV's rear-view camera.
- RS and Premier trims get twin-clutch AWD tech for better performance in all types of weather.
- The Blazer rolls on standard 18-inch aluminum rims. RS and Premier trims get beefier 21-inch wheels.
- The five-passenger truck offers up to 64.2 cubic feet of cargo space. Its second-row seats can fold flat, and there's also an adjustable sliding rear seat.
- Wireless charging and six USB ports are available. An 8-inch color touchscreen running Chevrolet Infotainment 3 is standard, and the system is also Android Auto and Apple CarPlay friendly.
- RS and Premier trims sport a Chevrolet-first Cargo Management System with an adjustable rail system and cargo fence. The system helps secure smaller items by dividing up the cargo area.
- The new Blazer offers an electronic-locking box with enough room for a small handbag/messenger bag. The glove box is accessible in the Settings menu and locks when Valet Mode is engaged.
A stylish utility vehicle
Blazer is all new, and with versatile two-row seating it's the right size to fit just about any need. It's sculpted and stylish with utility inside and out. Featuring a standard 3.6L V6 engine on RS and Premier and available AWD, Blazer is the perfect sporty SUV for all of your adventures. Since 2015, Chevrolet has offered the broadest, freshest lineup of crossovers and SUV's, and in early 2019, adds the all-new Blazer to the family.
Blazer reflects well on you
A truly design-focused vehicle, the all-new Blazer sets the standard for what an SUV should be. With a range of interior and exterior options, as well as available 20-inch and 21-inch wheels, there's a Blazer to fit your personal style.
Luxurious and superbly styled, Blazer Premier is an SUV that lives up to its name. With chrome accents inside and out as well as premium leather-appointed and sueded microfiber seating surfaces, Premier is the ultimate marriage of utility and beauty. Blazer Premier helps to ensure that you arrive in ultimate style.
Escape the ordinary with the unique appeal of RS. Bold exterior styling features a custom black mesh grill, performance-inspired front air dam, black bowtie and more. Inside, you're welcomed by Jet Black leather-appointed seating surfaces with red accents throughout. RS gives you the street-inspired style that's designed to get your adrenaline pumping.
Designed to fit your every need
Angular and sleek with unique HID headlamps, Blazer grabs attention as you approach, and will leave a lasting impression everywhere you go. Inside, you're greeted with a spacious, intuitive cabin that offers a Chevrolet-first Cargo Management System that lets you customize your cargo space. Blazer is the ultimate combination of style, versatility and comfort. And it's your new SUV.
Chevrolet Options Vehicles you may also like:
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 782-1243 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.