2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Overview by John L Sullivan Chevrolet
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
Standard features of the WT package include the following:
- 17-inch painted-steel wheel and all-season tires
- Black bumpers, door handles, grille, and manual outside mirrors
- CornerStep rear bumper and cargo area lamp
- Full-size spare and spare tire carrier with lock
LT includes all LS features, with the addition or substitution of:
- Bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Body-color door handles, mirror caps and side moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and black mesh
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
LTZ includes all LT features, with the addition or substitution of:
- 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Chrome door handles, mirror caps, door moldings and beltline moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and chrome mesh
- Full LED projector-beam headlamps, foglamps and taillamps
2018 Silverado 1500 Specials
Available Until: 3/31/2019
NEW 2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
7SILVERADO SELL DOWN:
7. Total Value based on $50,940 MSRP. Must show proof of current ownership or lease of a 1999 model year or newer GM vehicle. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/1/19. See participating dealer for details.
***TOTAL CASH ALLOWANCE:
2018 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500.
$1,500 Cash Allowance When Financed with GM Financial + $2,000 Customer Cash = $3,500 TOTAL CASH ALLOWANCE
Not available with special finance or lease offers. Take delivery by 04-01-2019. See dealer for details.
2018 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Double Cab/Regular Cab. 0% APR for 72 months for qualified buyers. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1000 you finance. Example down payment: 18%. Some customers will not qualify. Take delivery by 04-01-2019. See Dealer for details.
Silverado 1500 Design
When nothing less than the most dependable will do
Strong, capable and built to stand the test of time. When you need to get things done, you want a Silverado - the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road.
While strength, durability and dependability are in the DNA of every Silverado, each trim in this powerful lineup has distinct traits that make it stand out from every other truck on the road.
Everything you need, right where you need it
Whether it's a day at the job site or a weekend at the lake, Silverado offers a quiet cabin with the perfect blend of space, comfort and convenience.
- Steering wheel controls to answer hands-free phone calls, manage the Chevrolet MyLink display and cruise controls
- USB ports and an available 110V power outlet
- Available wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
Silverado 1500 Performance
Works harder and smarter
Silverado has a lineup of small block engines equipped with three proven fuel-saving technologies - Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing - to provide the perfect blend of efficiency and capability.
- 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm
- Best-in-class standard V6 torque of 305 lb.-ft. at 3900 rpm
- 7,600 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway fuel economy
- 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 383 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- 11,100 lbs. towing capability
- Best-in-class V8 fuel economy -18 MPG city/24 highway
- 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 460 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- Max. available V8 12,500 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 15 MPG city/21 highway fuel economy
Pull your weight
Built with high-strength steel, a durable pickup box and available trailering technologies, Silverado offers strength and durability along with the confidence you need when you're putting 12,500 lbs. of best-in-class V8 max trailering capability to work.
Silverado 4-door Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box LTZ 2WD with available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
Silverado 1500 Technology
A connected cabin
As smart as it is strong, Silverado offers technology to keep you connected while you're on the road.
- Android Auto™ compatability
- Apple Carplay™ support
- Chevrolet MyLink
- Bluetooth® to make hands-free calls
- Avalaible built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® connection
- myChevrolet Mobile App
Silverado 1500 Safety
Safety you can depend on
Available advanced safety technologies can help give you added driving confidence from the front, back and sides. Drive with confidence knowing Silverado offers safety technologies to help you stay safe while you're on the road.
An abundance of available active safety features, including:
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 297-6980 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.