WHEN NOTHING LESS THAN THE MOST DEPENDABLE WILL DO
Strong, capable and built to stand the test of time. When you need to get things done, you want a Silverado - the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road.
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
MADE BY TRUCK PEOPLE, FOR TRUCK PEOPLE
Football legend Howie Long joins Chevrolet Chief Engineer Eric Stanczak at a Chevy testing facility for an in-depth look at all the reasons why Silverado should be your next pickup truck.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Whether it's a day at the job site or a weekend at the lake, Silverado offers a quiet cabin with the perfect blend of space, comfort and convenience.
- Steering wheel controls to answer hands-free phone calls, manage the Chevrolet MyLink display and cruise controls
- USB ports and an available 110V power outlet
- Available wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
SAFETY YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Available active safety features include:
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- 6 standard air bags
- High-strength steel safety cage
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response available for a limited trial period if equipped
A CONNECTED CABIN
As smart as it is strong, Silverado offers technology to keep you connected while you're on the road.
Link your compatible iPhone to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more - all through the color touch-screen Chevrolet MyLink display.
The available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot gives you and your passengers the ability to connect up to seven devices to the Internet via available Wi-Fi.
Available Android Auto compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
myChevrolet Mobile App
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command center for your vehicle. Start/stop your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It's a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible vehicle.
WORKS SMARTER AND HARDER
Silverado has a lineup of small block engines equipped with three proven fuel-saving technologies - Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing - to provide the perfect blend of efficiency and capability.
- 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 460 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- Best-in-class V8 12,500 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 15 MPG city/21 highway fuel economy
- 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 383 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- 11,100 lbs. towing capability
- Best-in-class V8 fuel economy -18 MPG city/24 highway
- 6.2L V8 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm 460 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm Best-in-class V8 12,500 lbs. towing capability† EPA-estimated 15 MPG city/21 highway fuel economy
- 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm
- Best-in-class standard V6 torque of 305 lb.-ft. at 3900 rpm
- 7,600 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway fuel economy
Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
LT Z71 and LTZ Z71 provide real off-road capability with all-terrain tires, an off-road tuned suspension with Rancho shocks, skid plates, Hill Descent Control and an automatic locking rear differential that no competitor offers.
PULL YOUR WEIGHT
Built with high-strength steel, a durable pickup box and available trailering technologies, Silverado offers strength and durability along with the confidence you need when you're putting 12,500 lbs. of best-in-class V8 max trailering capability to work.
- Roll-formed steel pickup box floor that's stronger, lighter and more durable than a traditional stamped steel bed
- Hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame
- Nine cross members provide lateral support
- Shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while hauling, towing and tackling rugged terrain
- Up to 2,250 lbs. of maximum payload
- 5' 8", 6' 6" and 8' box lengths
- 4 standard lower tie-downs
- Available EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
- CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at (916) 596-2414 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.