Everything You Need to Do Everything You Want
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have it all? The all-new 2018 Equinox was designed with your needs and wants in mind. From style and technology to performance and safety, this versatile crossover offers the complete package.
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
2018 EQUINOX EVENT
Redeem Offer Search Equinox Inventory
1. Must trade in a 1999 model year or newer vehicle. 2017 Silverado 1500 Total Value based on $50,445 MSRP. 2017 Silverado 2500HD Total Value based on $68,440 MSRP. 2017 Silverado 3500HD Total Value based on $70,445 MSRP. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
2. 2018 Equinox Premier based on $37,395 MSRP. 2017 Tahoe Premier based on $74,155 MSRP. 2017 Bolt EV Premier based on $44,275 MSRP. 2017 Colorado Z71 based on $38,225 MSRP. 2017 Cruze Premier based on $29,390 MSRP. 2017 Impala Premier based on $40,435 MSRP. 2017 Malibu Premier based on $37,305 MSRP. 2017 Sonic LT based on $21,030 MSRP. 2017 Spark LT based on $19,025 MSRP. 2017 Suburban Premier based on $76,265 MSRP. 2017 Traverse Premier based on $47,120 MSRP. 2017 Volt Premier based on $40,320 MSRP. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
3. 2017 Camaro SS based on $48,635 MSRP. 2017 Corvette Z06 based on $86,915 MSRP. Must show proof of a current ownership or lease through Ally Financial Inc., GM Financial or U.S. Bank of a 1999 model year or newer Chevrolet vehicle. Customer remains responsible for current lease. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
4. 2018 Silverado 1500 Total Value based on $49,860 MSRP. 2017 Trax LT Total Value based on $27,190 MSRP. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
5. Excludes select base trims. Offer includes price reduction below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Tax, title, license and dealer fees extra. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
6. 2018 Cruze Premier based on MSRP $27,275. 2018 Malibu Premier based on MSRP $35,460. 2018 Trax Premier based on MSRP $28,515. Offer includes price reduction below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
7. Offer includes price reduction below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Tax, title, license and dealer fees extra. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See participating dealer for details.
8. Excludes select base trims. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 you finance. Cruze example down payment: 3.1%. Malibu example down payment: 3.1%. Trax example down payment: 3.6%. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers will not qualify. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/18. See dealer for details.
SPECIAL LEASE OFFER
$239 per month for 39 months.
For Everyone: $3,299 due at signing (after all offers)*. $0 security deposit.
For Current Lessees of GM vehicles: $2,799 due at signing (after all offers)**. $0 security deposit.
Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles at participating dealers.
*Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2018 CHEVROLET Equinox FWD LT Preferred Equipment Group with an MSRP of $27,645. 39 monthly payments total $9,321. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 01-02-2018. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers.
**Current Lessees of GM vehicles: Payments are based on an MSRP of $27,645. 39 monthly payments total $9,321. Must show proof of lease. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 01-02-2018. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers.
1.9% APR for 60 months excludes LOffer Details
2018 CHEVROLET Equinox excludes L Preferred Equipment Group
1.9% APR for 60 months for qualified buyers. Monthly payment is $17.48 for every $1000 you finance. Example down payment: 18%. Some customers will not qualify. Take delivery by 01-02-2018. See Dealer for details.
Balanced to Perfection
Style and function come together in the all-new Equinox. The sculpted exterior is completely redesigned from front to back. Plus, signature LED daytime running lamps make for an unmistakable presence everywhere you venture. And with an eye-catching spectrum of colors to choose from, you're sure to find the hue to match your tastes.
With Equinox, every drive is a chance to take a little time for yourself. The restyled interior is spacious enough to accommodate you, your passengers and just about anything you need to bring along. The dual-cockpit design features an integrated center stack, so everything is right at your fingertips.
Confidence for Every Mile
Nothing feels better than peace of mind. That's why Equinox offers ten advanced safety technologies to help detect and prevent potential hazards on the road.FRONT
Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
When Equinox is traveling below 50 mph and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature automatically applies the brakes to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid an accident altogether at very low speeds.
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
If you unintentionally drift from your lane, available Lane Keep Assist provides gentle steering wheel turns and alerts to help you get your vehicle back in place if you don't take action.
Forward Collision Alert Using camera technology, this advanced feature alerts you to slowing vehicles detected in your path. Drivers can set the following distance indicator to Far, Medium, Near or Off.REAR
Rear Vision Camera As you shift into reverse, the standard rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink† touch-screen.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching traffic passing behind the vehicle and alerts you through the standard rear vision camera screen.
Rear Park Assist Using ultrasonic sensors, available Rear Park Assist senses stationary objects, warns you if an object is too close, and uses guiding lines on the rear vision camera screen to help when backing up.
Side Blind Zone Alert This available feature uses short-range radar sensors to warn you when other vehicles are in your blind zone areas.
Lane Change Alert During a lane-change maneuver, this available technology provides side mirror alerts to help you avoid a collision with a rapidly approaching vehicle.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Technology All Around
Equinox is packed with purposeful, intuitive technology.
Link your compatible iPhone to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more - all through the color touch-screen Chevrolet MyLink display.
Available Android Auto compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
The available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot gives you and your passengers the ability to connect up to seven devices to the Internet via available Wi-Fi.
myChevrolet Mobile App
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command center for your vehicle. Start/stop your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It's a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible vehicle.
A Powerful Tool for New Drivers
Teen Driver technology has a number of advanced features, from muting the audio until front-seat occupants are buckled, to automatically turning on available advanced safety technologies like Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking. The in-vehicle report shows how your teen performed so you can identify problem areas and coach your new driver on improvements.
How Far Will You Go?
Settle in, take the wheel and let Equinox carry you away. Whether you're a commuter, live for those weekend getaways or need the power to tow, Equinox offers a trio of powerful engines to choose from so you can find one that's right for you. And what's more, fuel-saving stop/start technology comes standard on all three.
40 MPG HIGHWAY
Estimated by GM to offer 40 MPG on the highway, the 1.6L Turbo-Diesel engine is not only efficient, it's quiet too.
1.6L TURBO-DIESEL ENGINE
31 MPG HIGHWAY
Offering a GM-estimated 31 MPG highway, the 1.5L turbo engine offers the optimal balance of power and efficiency.
1.5L TURBO ENGINE
3,500 LBS. TOWING
Crave a more exhilarating drive? With an all-new 9-speed automatic transmission, get 252 horsepower with 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
2.0L TURBO ENGINE
Switchable All-Wheel Drive
This all-new system, available on LS, LT and Premier models, enhances traction and control on slippery or snow-covered roads. Switchable AWD lets you change between FWD and AWD operation while you're on the go.
Tow with a Touch
When it's time to tow, Equinox with the available 2.0L turbocharged engine has you covered. Simply press the Tow/Haul mode button and the transmission will automatically assist you in hauling heavy loads.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at (916) 596-2414 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.