KINETIC BLUE METALLIC
Extra Cost Color
SATIN STEEL METALLIC
SILVER ICE METALLIC
DEEPWOOD GREEN METALLIC
CAJUN RED TINTCOAT
Extra Cost Color
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
2018 CHEVROLET Colorado excludes Base
6. On oldest 20% of vehicles in dealer inventory as of 1/3/19, while stock lasts. Excludes select base models. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/31/19. See dealer for details.
Chevrolet Options Vehicles you may also like:
Colorado is designed to perform seamlessly from city streets to camping retreats. The available GearOn™ storage system brings incredible utility with two-tier loading and a bed divider to help secure and store your gear. A quiet, refined interior combines luxury and convenience into a single package.
Comfort and class
Intuitive gauges and controls allow for easy operation. Both available leather-appointed and standard cloth seats provide great support and ample front and rear legroom. With easy, secure storage, a nonskid space for charging devices, and up to four USB ports, you get the best of comfort and function.
A smooth ride
A fully boxed frame and shear-style mounts help provide a smooth ride on almost any surface. Four-wheel disc brakes with Duralife brake rotors help reduce wheel shudder, and Electric Power Steering provides a confident feel.
Peace and quiet
Colorado features inlaid triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help keep outside noise out and the music on the available Bose sound system sounding that much better. In fact, there's no quieter midsize truck on the road today.
Bring along your friends and all your gear in the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado with the available 4-door crew cab. When there is just the two of you, fold down the rear seat and load up extra luggage inside. Available heated bucket seats with leather-trim chase away the chill on cold mornings.
Never struggle again when you own a 2018 Chevrolet Colorado with the EZ-Liftgate and CornerStep bumper. Available LED cargo lights provides extra bright illumination when you arrive at the campsite in the dark. All-terrain tires provide improved traction while navigating back roads and rough tracks.
Trusted safety technology
Colorado offers active safety technologies like a standard rear vision camera and available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning to help prevent collisions before they happen.
- Available Forward Collision Alert
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Standard rear vision camera
- High-strength steel frame and reinforced safety cage
- Dual-stage frontal, head-curtain side-impact and seat-mounted side-impact air bags
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response standard for six months if equipped with the available OnStar Basic Plan
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important safety information.
Standard on every Colorado, Teen Driver technology has a number of features, from muting the audio until front-seat occupants are buckled, to automatically turning on certain available advanced safety technologies, if equipped. An in-vehicle report card shows how your teen performed so you can coach your new driver on improvements.
- Muting audio when front seat occupants aren't wearing their safety belts
- Automatically enabling certain available active safety features, such as Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- An in-vehicle report card that informs you if safety features like available Forward Collision Alert or Forward Collision Avoidance Braking (if equipped) were triggered
Also allows for customizable features:
- Giving audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is traveling over a preselected speed
- Setting a limit on music volume
- Setting the maximum vehicle speed to 85 mph
Choose any of the three engines, and you're choosing a winner. The powerfully efficient 2.5L I-4 is standard, or there's the advanced 3.6L V6 with the most horsepower of any midsize pickup. And don't forget the available GM-exclusive Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel.
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque, more than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
- 3,500 lbs. towing capability, more than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
- 20 MPG city/26 hwy - better highway fuel economy than any competitive 4-cylinder engine
An available GM-exclusive Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine offers best-in-class towing power and torque, and makes Colorado America's most fuel-efficient pickup. When it comes to midsize pickup truck engines, this one goes right to the front of the class.
3.6L DOHC V6
- Best-in-class 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,000 lbs. towing capability, more than any competitive V6 engine
- 19 MPG city/25 hwy
GM-exclusive Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel: The head of the class
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 782-1243 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.