Chevrolet Bolt EV
Forward thinking that takes you farther
ARCTIC BLUE METALLIC
NIGHTFALL GRAY METALLIC
SILVER ICE METALLIC
MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC
KINETIC BLUE METALLIC
ORANGE BURST METALLIC
CAJUN RED TINTCOAT
Estimated total price and monthly payments are based on options chosen and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.
General Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors.
MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and your vehicle's condition.
Other options available for other trim levels. Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
BOLT EV EVENT
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
1. Available on 2018 models and 2019 Equinox, Traverse, Colorado and Silverado 1500 LD, excluding select base trims. Not available with fleet sales and some other offers. Dealer fees are extra and will vary. At participating dealers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19.
2. 2018 Trax Premier based on $29,935 MSRP. 2019 Equinox Premier based on $39,855 MSRP. 2018 Tahoe Premier based on $77,085 MSRP. 2018 Suburban Premier based on $77,465 MSRP. 2018 Volt Premier based on $40,925 MSRP. 2018 Cruze Premier based on $29,040 MSRP. 2018 Bolt EV Premier based on $43,905 MSRP. 2018 Malibu Premier based on $37,450 MSRP. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with special financing, lease, fleet sales and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19. See participating dealer for details.
3. 2018 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT All Star total value based on $52,400 MSRP. 2018 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Diesel total value based on $70,950 MSRP. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with special financing, fleet sales, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19. See participating dealer for details.
4. Offer includes Employee Discount for Everyone and Cash Allowance. Not available with special financing, lease, fleet sales and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19. See participating dealer for details.
5. 2018 Sonic Premier RS based on $23,335 MSRP. 2018 Impala Premier based on $40,305 MSRP. 2018 Spark 2LT based on $18,825 MSRP. Offer includes Employee Discount for Everyone and Cash Allowance. Not available with special financing, lease, fleet sales and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19. See participating dealer for details.
6. 2018 Camaro SS based on $47,490 MSRP. 2019 Corvette Z06 based on $95,020 MSRP. 2019 Traverse High Country based on $55,190 MSRP. 2018 Colorado ZR2 based on $43,610 MSRP. Not available with special financing, lease, fleet sales and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 1/2/19. See participating dealer for details.
$1,500 PURCHASE BONUS CASH
Expires 1-2-2019Offer Details
2018 CHEVROLET Bolt EV
Not available with special finance or lease offers. Take delivery by 1-2-2019. See dealer for details.
SPECIAL LEASE OFFER
$389 / MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS.
2018 CHEVROLET Bolt EV LT
For Everyone: $4,449 due at signing (after all offers)*. $0 security deposit.
For Current Lessees of 2012 model year or newer select GM vehicles: $3,949 due at signing (after all offers)**. $0 security deposit.
Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles at participating dealers.
*Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2018 CHEVROLET Bolt EV LT with an MSRP of $36,620. 36 monthly payments total $14,004. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 01-02-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details.
**Current Lessees of 2012 model year or newer Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles: Payments are based on an MSRP of $36,620. 36 monthly payments total $14,004. Must show proof of lease. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 01-02-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details.
Chevrolet Options Vehicles you may also like:
2018 Bolt EV Range
238 miles of pure electric range on a full charge
Road trip ready
Did someone say road trip? With 238 miles of pure electric range on a full charge,† Bolt EV can take you anywhere. Just download charging apps on your smartphone to find charging stations along the way.
REGEN ON DEMAND™
With just a simple pull of the paddle on your steering wheel, you're able to slow down without using the actual brake pedal. This helps convert energy into more electricity and then transfers it back to the battery.
When driving in Low mode at any speed, you can slow down - or even come to a complete stop - by simply lifting your foot off the accelerator. This allows you to use your brakes less, which means less energy is wasted, and in turn helps to increase your range. One Pedal Driving and deceleration features may be limited when the battery is near full charge or cold. Of course, you should always use your brake pedal if you need to stop quickly.
ELECTRONIC PRECISION SHIFT
This feature allows you to easily and electronically select gears while providing a smooth and precise response. There's no clunky mechanical shifter, which creates more open front passenger space.
2018 Bolt EV Charging
Charging is as easy as plugging in your cell phone
The great thing about Bolt EV is you can top off your battery as much or as little as you like. With the available 240-volt/32-amp charging unit you can simply plug in at night and by the morning, it's charged up and ready to go. Without thinking, plugging in could become a part of your daily routine. Plus, with Location-Based Charging, you can delay charging to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates when you're at home and begin charging immediately when you're away.
AVAILABLE 240-VOLT/32-AMP CHARGING UNIT
ABOUT 25 MILES PER HOUR OF CHARGE TIME
- The fastest way to recharge your battery at home (professional installation required)
- Offers more power than the standard 120-volt outlet
- Can provide up to 25 miles of range per hour of charge time
AVAILABLE DC FAST CHARGING
ABOUT 90 MILES IN AROUND 30 MINUTES OF CHARGE TIME
- Bolt EV offers DC Fast Charging capability
- Provides up to 90 miles of range in about 30 minutes of charge time
- DC Fast Charging stations are available for public use
Long live the battery
Bolt EV has a nickel-rich lithium-ion battery technology and was built on the success of Chevrolet Volt, which has more than 127,000 vehicles on the road today. Bolt EV also offers owners added peace of mind with Chevrolet Complete Care, which includes battery and electric component coverage for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Smart is the new beautiful
2018 Bolt EV Design
A crossover designed from the inside out, Bolt EV is a natural head turner, with beautifully sculpted proportions and eye-catching details. You may have to look again before you even notice it's an electric car.
Sculpted bodysides and strong wheel arches offer a solid, robust presence on the road
Enclosed, flat underbody
Because batteries do not require air for combustion, the underbody can be enclosed to streamline airflow and improve aerodynamics.
Seats easily fold down for 56.6 cu. ft. of flexible cargo volume. Thanks to 60/40 split-folding rear seats, you'll have the flexibility to transport larger-shaped items whenever you need Versatile cargo space
Versatile cargo space
Takes on your life with a maximum cargo space of 56.6 cu. ft with seats folded down
Available false cargo floor
Provides additional space when you need it while keeping your cargo organized, easily accessible and neatly stowed away
Seats five comfortably
The creative design offers an open and spacious feel for exceptional shoulder room, head room and leg room
Multipurpose front console
Delivers a functional, usable space with sliding armrest and massive storage bins. Also enjoy generously sized cup holders and available wireless charging behind the shifter
Battery positioning allows for increased spaciousness and easy entrance and exit for you and your passengers
It's okay to be a know-it-all
Want to know how much energy your electric car is using? There are screens for that. Valuable, real-time information such as your battery levels, range estimation, charge settings and climate controls is available on the standard 10.2-inch diagonal color touch-screen and 8-inch diagonal driver cluster.
Driver Information Center
You get detailed vehicle information at a glance. Plus, you get to customize the type of data you want displayed based on your personal preference - from Classic to Modern and Enhanced Visual Modes.
This screen breaks down the percent of energy used during driving, including your climate controls and battery conditioning.
See how your total energy is being used in a bar graph format that displays energy efficiency in five-mile intervals for the previous 50 miles.
Energy Usage Score
This is an index score based on factors that may influence energy consumption, such as driving technique, terrain, climate settings and outside temperature.
The interactive, standard 10.2-inch diagonal display makes it easy to view and quickly access real-time vehicle information. Split screens and expanded views allow you to simply navigate and retrieve your music, contacts and more.
With Android Auto™ compatibility, you can connect your compatible smartphone to the center display to access select apps, your calendar and playlists or navigate with Google Maps™.
Bolt EV offers support for Apple CarPlay™ compatibility, a smarter way to use your iPhone® to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
Stay seamlessly connected with available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi.® Connect up to seven devices to easily access apps, stream music or work on the go, on a signal that's more powerful than your smartphone.
Many safety features, only one you.
Bolt EV has the technology available to help you make your driving safe, including a number of ingenious ultrasonic-, radar- and camera-based systems for potential collision prevention on all sides.
Bolt EV offers an array of safety technologies to help you prevent dangerous situations on the road.
- 10 air bags
- Utilizes Advanced High-Strength Steel Frame
- Available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response
- Available OnStar Advisors
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Use the directions link below, or call us at 1 (916) 782-1243 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.