Check Volt Availability
Brilliance in every detail
The next-generation 2017 Chevrolet Volt hybrid-electric car combines stunning design and incredible efficiency, offering up to 53 pure electric miles† on a single charge. With a range of up to 420 miles with a full charge and full tank of gas, Chevrolet expects owners will drive 1,000 miles between fill-ups by charging regularly. Voted 2017 Green Car of the Year by Green Car Journal, Volt is an award-winning way to go green.
Available Trim Levels
The new 2017 Chevrolet Volt includes the following trim levels:
- LT 18.4 kWh Lithium-ion Propulsion Battery with Rechargeable Energy Storage; Remote Vehicle Starter System; Front bucket seats and rear 60/40 split-folding seats; Single-zone automatic climate control with air conditioning
MSRP Starting At $33,220
- Premier Wireless charging; Automatic Parking Assist; Bose® 8-speaker system; Heated driver and front-passenger seats
CALIFORNIA LEASE SPECIAL
$0 Drive Off + $0 First Payment & Lease from $267 per month for 39 months
Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees
2017 CHEVROLET Volt with MSRP $34,095
$0 due at signing (after all offers).
Includes $500 Loyalty or Conquest Cash,
PLUS $1,450 Select Market CCR
Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. $0 security deposit. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles at participating dealers.
California Factory Rebate
$1,000 Customer CashRedeem Offer Search Volt Inventory
2017 Chevrolet Volt
CA/OR residents only. May not be combined with most other GM offers. Take delivery by 10-02-2017. Residency restrictions apply. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
0% APR for 60 monthsRedeem Offer Search Volt Inventory Apply Online
2017 CHEVROLET Volt:
0% APR for 60 months for qualified buyers. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1000 you finance. Example down payment: 10%. Some customers will not qualify. Take delivery by 10-02-2017. Residency restrictions apply. See John L Sullivan Chevrolet for details.
HOV Lane Decals
Drive the HOV Lane TodaySearch Volt Inventory
2017 CHEVROLET Volt: All new Electric Vehicles at John L Sullivan Chevrolet have HOV stickers pre-ordered for you! Drive in the HOV lane right away.
The balance of power.
With its all-new 1.5L direct-injected, high-efficiency engine, Volt is the electric car with a backup plan. It runs on an electric charge and generates additional electric power through a gas-powered generator when the battery runs out - giving you the confidence to go as far as you want.
Electric Motor Volt is powered by two electric motors that work in unison to optimize efficiency and conserve electric charge while providing responsive power and torque.
Battery With a fully charged lithium-ion battery, Volt is capable of driving up to 53 miles1 without using gas. The second-generation Volt battery is both lighter and holds more energy than the first-generation one.
Gas-powered generator When the battery runs low on electric charge, Volt seamlessly engages its gas-powered generator to keep you going for a total range of up to 420 miles1 on a full charge and full tank of gas.
Regeneration Volt looks for ways to smartly use energy while you're on the road. Through regenerative braking and Regen on Demand, Volt captures its own momentum to recharge the battery as it slows down.
Featuring a series of available innovative safety systems and cutting-edge response technology, the all-new 2017 Volt hybrid-electric car was designed to help protect you.
- Lane Keep Assist Available Lane Keep Assist2 Provides gentle steering wheel turns (and Lane Departure Warning alerts if necessary) to help drivers avoid collisions due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when they are not actively steering and their turn signal is not activated.
- 10 Air Bags Volt features 10 air bags3 and an innovative 360-degree sensor designed to adjust frontal air bag inflation according to the severity of a crash.
- Automatic Crash Response When the air bags deploy, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor, who is immediately connected to your Volt to see if you need help.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Please click on one of the links below, or call us at (916) 596-2414 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.