Engineered for exhilaration
The 2017 Chevrolet SS combines sports car performance with the sophistication of a luxury sedan. Its 6.2L V8 delivers 415 horsepower and 415 lb.-ft. of torque, taking you from 0 to 60 in just 4.7 seconds. A refined, elegant interior will keep you comfortable while you get there.Also Available: Camaro Also Available: Corvette
- Engine 6.2L V8 SFI engine with 415 hp and 415 lb-ft of torque
- Entertainment Chevrolet MyLink2 with 8" diagonal color touch-screen display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth®3 audio streaming, Bose® premium 9-speaker system, USB port,4 and SiriusXM Satellite Radio5(12-month trial)
- Suspension Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Safety LED daytime running lamps
- Wheels 19" ultra-bright, machined-face cast aluminum wheels
- Comfort Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sunroof Power sunroof with express-open
The standard 6.2L V8 engine with 415 horsepower delivers incredible power, but SS is equipped with so much more. With features like sport-tuned suspension, Brembo® brakes and standard dual-mode exhaust, the SS 4-door sports sedan is as agile as a sports car with the refinement of a sedan.
The look of power
SS sports sedan features a sculpted, athletic exterior with muscular rear-wheel-drive proportions. The aggressive front fascia flows into a tapered rear that helps manage airflow while functional hood and brake vents add even more aerodynamic prowess. True to the craft
Leather-appointed performance seats are built with firm bolsters and include sueded microfiber inserts. The 10-way power seats are heated and ventilated, and with a generous 39.7 inches of rear leg room, your passengers will be comfortable too.
The cockpit of SS sedan features an integrated center console that serves as a testament to its refined and intuitive interior. SS is also equipped with acoustic wheelwell liners and 5mm-thick side glass to reduce noise and vibration, so you can focus on the thrill of the drive.
Magnetic Ride Suspension
The SS sports sedan combines the precision handling of a sports car and the remarkably smooth ride of a sedan with the help of the standard third-generation Magnetic Ride Control™. With Tour, Sport and Performance settings that each provide unique performance capabilities, this system continually adapts for ultimate control.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Please click on one of the links below, or call us at (916) 596-2414 for directions to John L Sullivan Chevrolet.